Thursday, April 29, 2010

a day away can be no good!

Howdy Kids!

So I took a day off fucking shoot me. I thought I was having a stroke. OK I was stressed out and I was sent home yesterday because my left side went a little numb. I was fine and sent home.
Nothing out of the ordinary in my life! Fuck! I was at work and then I was in the hospital. I felt bad for the lady next to me who was really having a stroke. They were screaming questions at her and it was kind of scary. The strange thing was I was catching all the gossip. White Memorial Hospital is all full of gossip... turns out that one of the nurses is seeing another aid! I was in day-time TV gold! Well my boyfriend came to my rescue, well kind of. I never really called him to tell him I was in the hospital, to be fair I really only called Herbie and barely Ray. They saw me really quick and I had my day pretty packed with things to do. So I was juggling. I honestly did mean to call but I really didn't want to worry Chet (my boo) anyways he was upset that I didn't call him first. I was like I am in the hospital you can't make me feel bad now! Oh well. I told him that if I call the next time he better come running! I love my honey. So I was naked, with my small gown, and a hole in one of my black socks! Argh I was a mess! I closed the curtain and dance briefly on the gurney for Chet it was HOT until we heard the nurses helping the next poor lady next door.

Well that was my day away from you. I am glad I am here and not dead.

Today, was a crazy day. Went to a friends funeral, and then a bunch of us at the office snuck up to the roof of my building today... the 9th floor! OoOoOo it was amazing! Windy as shit, but it was beautiful. We all played, joked and posed for the camera!! I would have to say that was my favorite part of the day.

Later was class. Now I know I am suppose to be talking about my fat ass losing weight. I felt that I had to enter something in my blog first and now I am going to go get sweaty. I do have to get up early tomorrow so best believe my fat ass is getting to bed on time!

Erik

No comments:

Post a Comment